We thank you all and hope you enjoy playing it as much as we've enjoyed developing it.
You can download it from the following links as a .rar:
- Walk and jump were completely redone. Now Iris moves as you command her to.
- Added a 4th lever in the platforms puzzle to restart the positions of the platforms.
- Fixed some missing animation sounds.
- As suggested by a friend, changed the numeration of the demo, in order to avoid confusions about the demo being a full game.
- Fixed a problem where Iris would not walk out of screen when transitioning to certain areas.
Version 0.1.2 notes:
- Walk and jump controls now work much better (yes we know they had their issues, but all of them where done with something else in mind, nevertheless as it broke the gameplay, it was changed)
- Added visual feedback to when the platforms puzzle is being solved correctly.
- "Lost forest" puzzle renamed and corrected text hint.
- The house covered in darkness can no longer be accessed until the darkness is taken away (yes, it can be taken away :D).
- Also, now there is feedback about the Darkness in that house.
- Fixed several issues where different animations could appear in game if Iris was hit.
Version 0.1.1 notes:
- The Lost Forest puzzle now works correctly, pointing when you make a mistake to solve the puzzle (and have to restart it).
- The platform puzzle.... well now it works, previously it could be solved fairly easily due to the arrangement of the platforms and the fact that one could reach a supposedly out of reach platform.
- Also, now a door blocks the puzzle prize, so it can only be obtained by solving the puzzle.
- A cinematic that wasn't playing in the Nexus, at the start of the game is now working.
- There shouldn't be any more dolls appearing from thin air.
- Visual guidance is given to spot places to which Iris can't go.
- The druid sounds now work correctly.
- Now, all gallery pages should appear.
- Gallery pages prompt a text to inform that one has been found.
- Quit to Title shouldn't be confusing anymore when using a joypad.
Version 0.1 notes:
- In the Paintings Puzzle, if you interacted with a painting when not holding a gem, and then wanted to put a gem on it, without leaving the area, it wouldn't let you. This has been fixed.
- When completing the paintings puzzle, the camera would be left zooming on the painting while playing a scene. This has been fixed.
- When completing the paintings puzzle, if the action button was pressed, the scene would not play out correctly. This has been fixed.
- After reentering the area of the paintings puzzle, Porcelain's cage would not opened. This issue has been fixed.
Version 0.0.1 notes:
- The Nexus sometimes had some images that were bleeding in some Graphics quality settings. It has been fixed for all.
The game should be played with a 1920 x 1080 Screen resolution to avoid any problems with the camera, we will work on modifying this for future versions.
We also recommend that you play the game with Graphics quality in Fantastic, though you can also play it on Good if your computer is lagging.
Z: Action button, used throughout the game to pick up items, place them and interact with the environment and also to agree to different options.
P: Pause button, used to enter and quit pause.
Esc: Escape button, used to cancel some actions and inside the pause menu used to return to the main title screen.
Arrow keys: Main movement keys, WASD can also be used instead.
Space bar: The skill effect button, used to activate the special skill of the current effect if available. If no special skill is available, it can be used to jump.
1,2,3,4?,5: Effect buttons, used to change effects when available, if pressed the effect button corresponding to the current effect, Iris will return to normal.
Assuming you'd like to use a joystick:
XBox 360 controller
A = Jump
B = Escape
X = Action
Y = Skill
Start = Pause
Left joystick = Movement
D-Pad = Effect buttons (Up=3, Right=1, Left=2, Down=5)